Thursday, February 9, 2012

shades of gray







Vintage button down; Victoria's Secret tshirt; Vintage brooch (pinned to chain); J. Crew skirt; Gap boots

So in reference to the title of the post, when commenting on my outfit today Nicole said that I looked good, "and all the shades of gray on you seem to complement each other well" - a.k.a. pretty much how you would describe my entire wardrobe (if you add in a couple "pops" of navy blue or forest green).

Can I just say that I can't wait for spring break? School can be just oh so tiring, so if it could just be three weeks from tomorrow and I could be in Palm Springs, that would be great. Well, we can have a little pit stop at next weekend, when my friend Beth is coming to visit me! I'm using her visit as an excuse to get out into the city and do all the things I want to do but never seem to be able to... Anyways, Nicole and I are watching Gilmore Girls and I can't seem to make myself focus, so good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)