Sunday, January 8, 2012

random collage


Ughhhh I haven't put up a real post in forever! This one doesn't even count... But I was looking through Erdem (because really, who doesn't love him? And sidenote - while in Whistler, I discovered he's Canadian!) photos and found this dress, then decided to make a pretty, pearl-filled collage around it. Of course I threw in a Reed Krakoff bag in, they're my life, whatever... Today was the first day since wisdom teeth surgery that I actually managed to put on my glasses and a little bit of eye makeup, so if we continue on this trajectory maybe I'll have something post-worthy sometime soon? All these pain medications are making me less motivated to do things, like blog, or wear pants that aren't leggings dress nicely. But oh well. I'd better get well soon because I go back to school Tuesday! I really can't believe it.

Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous collage! I love that shade of lippie at the bottom! Beautiful!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)