Sunday, January 22, 2012

Alison makes cute facial expressions




Nordstrom scarf; Target sweater; J. Crew skirt; Frye boots
 As you may or may not have noticed, these pictures look slightly different than my usual photos (if you didn't notice the difference in my facial expressions, I'm a little worried/may never blog again). So I wore this outfit approximately a week ago, and loved it so much that I left it out on my desk chair trying to coordinate times with Nicole for a photoshoot until I finally gave up and we snapped a few try 30 pictures in the hallway...

Basically my weekend has been insane, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off since approximately 9:00 am Friday. But now Nicole and I are finally back in the room at the same time and watching Glee! So that's all I'm going to say in this post, good night :)


1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling when you take dozens of photos; but you only end up showing 5 :p that's the point of photoshoots, to be able to find the right angle :p
    I like your outfit. I prefer dark colors for the meantime since the weather's cold. the scarf's cute

    -jean

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)