Tuesday, August 23, 2011

new pants + announcement!

Hello all! It's been a while since I last posted, mostly due to my being in a car/hours upon hours away from my camera and/or computer. But I have survived the trip to Colorado, helped Mckenna move in, and have returned (and interned. and worked a 6 hour shift). Before I make my little announcement (can you guess what it is?), I just wanted to show you a few new things I picked up! And this is what, the third post or so of it's type in the last month. Getting a little worried about my shopping binges? I might be...




Yay for J. Crew! They always, always come out with some cute stuff, and when I found these cords I couldn't resist. And did you know that if you are a college student you get 15% off your purchase - well now you do. Pretty cool huh? And they come in my new favorite color - lavender! That, along with forest green and burgundy, are definitely my obsessions for the moment. Also, can we put on the record that I now own 3 pairs of green pants? Somebody stop me. Please. But when they come from Gap, and are the comfiest jeans to ever exist in the world (like pajama jeans, but real and not at all shameful-looking), how can you not? Since they're upstairs (a.k.a. I'm too lazy to get them to go photograph them - not like these photos of the cords are that awe-inspiring), you will see them some other time. I also bought them in black. In the meantime, since these pants shots from me are slightly cringe-inducing, here is the photo from J. Crew's website! Lovely, aren't they?


And now, my announcement! Drum roll please.... The winner of my giveaway is Carrie, from "My Life as Carrie!"  Now you have one more hurdle to jump - comment on this post in the next 24 hours to accept your prize! Afterward we can communicate on addresses and shipping details on such... However, if you don't reply in the next 24 hours I will be forced to give it to some other lovely reader! So you might want to show up :)

Thank you everyone for entering and supporting my blog, have a lovely evening! love you all xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving your curdoroy pants! Lovely.

    Follow me?
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly what pants you are talking about! I have courdoroys from gap and i wear them all fall and winter. supa cute!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)