Tuesday, August 2, 2011

collared and cute


 So, it's 9:30 and I forgot to take outfit photos! Oh well, such is life. And I looked really cute today, all preppy for my day at the MIC office. So instead, inspired by the name of my blog ("Campus Fashion" if you haven't happened to look up at the banner recently ^^) I decided to put together a little collection of adorable collared shirts - they give off a bit of a collegiate vibe, right? I mean, yes, many college students roll out of bed and head to class in their sweatpants, but I prefer to dress it up a bit! These options are from ASOS and Pixie Market, as they have cute outfits pre-styled to go with the shirts. Personally, I prefer the "Nun Collar Blouse" in the lower right corner from Pixie Market. I would pick a shirt with "nun" in the title, right? Of course. But look at it, all oversized and with that cute little skirt! Perfect. 

Ignore my weird little set-up for them, I just went a little crazy with the awkward decorations. Happens. And now, apparently I'm expected to play a game with my family? We'll see how that turns out. Hope you all had a lovely Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous skirts!! I like all the outfits :D I'm following

    Look my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes i absolutely love collared tops! x

    *thanks for the comment x

    - sydsense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! You've got a lovely blog as well! Just started following you!

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to dressing up! Never really understood the people who just rolled out of bed and went somewhere that way.. Loving all these look by the way..

    Love! Angel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these blouses! Definitely want a bunch for the fall. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Following yours now!

    XO, Liza
    fashion over groceries

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)