Sunday, July 3, 2011

ace&jig

Well, as long as we're on the topic of me posting pictures of some of my favorite new brands (as unattainable as they may be on my budget), here is another one I discovered! While reading an article in Elle's July issue on global-conscious, sustainable designers, the name Ace&Jig popped up. This label is designed by Cary Vaughan and Jenna Wilson (a.k.a. the designers behind LaROK), and they produce all their clothing through a textile manufacturer in India that is committed to sustainability and a healthy lifestyle for their workers. After seeing that the picture featured in the magazine was a striped dress (my weakness), I had to look them up. And their spring collection is absolutely adorable! Full of striped tops, skirts and dresses perfect for a breezy summer day.





Adorable, isn't it? If you want to see the whole of their spring/summer 2011 collection, click here.Perfect for a summer picnic, a day at the beach, or a trip up to the cabin... Speaking of the cabin, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm having a good time (I'm writing this a few days in advance so fingers crossed) and assuming I don't re-break my foot waterskiing (just kidding. No way am I going waterskiing this year) I will be back and posting this Wednesday or Thursday! Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)