Monday, December 6, 2010

OOTD: sweater-layering

I might just die from the cold. Yes, friends and family still in MN (and/or Wisconsin), I know that it is colder there than it is here. But the wind! And the lack of heat in my dorm room! It's all just a bit too much for me, and I am just constantly cold. I borrowed my roommate's snuggie this morning, and I asked my parents for one for christmas. Yes, yes I did ask for a snuggie. That is how bad it is. 

nordstrom cardigan (can't remember the brand off the top of my head, and my drawers are just soooo far away...)
target sweater
gap jeans
uggs

I even have this adorable outfit picked out in my head that involves a skirt and tights, but I feel this really isn't a feasible option until later in this week, when it's supposed to get back to the mid-40s. Sigh. Such a hard life. And walking to work tomorrow? Not going to be fun. Maybe this is what they were talking about when they said I should figure out the bus schedule...


My next-door neighbor Mary Clare just put Christmas lights in her room and they are sooo cute! I brought some back with me but haven't had the drive to put them up and now I feel like I should - it's not like I have anything to do tonight. I am almost completely done with my homework and it's not even 8 at night. A girl on my floor invited me to go to the gym tonight, and I don't really want to - I kind of already had plans to make popcorn and watch a movie in my room... of course now during the whole movie I will be thinking about how I'm not in the gym working out. So if my christmas lights go up at least I will feel like I'm doing something. And I have plans to go to the gym on Friday and will try to go more during finals week when I don't have much to do. It will happen, I promise!

I think this is going to be a chill week. I should enjoy it while I can though - I just got my schedule for next semester, and it is not going to be fun. Not at all. I got put in an 8:15 am recitation on Friday morning. There goes my Thirsty Thursday partying (because I did that so much right? ^^). But seriously. How am I expected to be in class that early? And how am I supposed to go to three classes most every day? How did I survive high school?!

Whatever, don't stress yourself out for things that aren't even here yet, right? I am going to enjoy my chill evenings while I can. What movie should I watch? Those are the questions I am going to concern myself with. Have a good night :)

1 comment:

  1. you have great style.
    love how simple the overall style got spiced up using the sequined cardigan. nice!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)