Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my day in photos

Sorry for the lack of outfit photos, but I don't look good (or very presentable at all for that matter) today. If you don't believe me, just look at the first photo

me not wanting to wear pants + it's cold outside = two pairs of leggings.... I'm sorry world

 Studying Russian... my written final was this afternoon and I will be leaving for the oral in oh, about 15 minutes :)

 Coffee. Or rather, apple cider. So good, makes me feel slightly better about studying. Last night it was strawberry italian soda. Yummm

My new moccasins! My old ones got drowned in a puddle on Sunday, and after all of my complaining (and probably sincere worrying about what was on my feet) my mom sent me a new pair. Breaking in moccasins is not fun. Sigh. Makes me miss my old pair...

Ok the "n" key (it was even hard to type the n to say it wasn't working) is having issues and I keep having to press it like 50 times for it to work. Ugh. Makes me want to stop typing. 

I think I'm going to watch a movie tonight after my final. Good way to chill out after my first college exam, right? Not that it's been exactly stressful... Whatever, not like I have much else to do... but start my paper... that's what Friday's for! Wish me luck on my Russian oral, that's where I'm heading now, have a lovely night!

1 comment:

  1. the apple cider sounds awesome. Thats a good studying treat...

    Christy of Dress Rehearsal

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)