Thursday, September 16, 2010

OOTD: New Shirt

Sooo, J.Crew sponsored this Georgetown student shopping thing on Tuesday, where we got 20% everything in store (well, everything full-priced. annoying). And I was like, I'm not going to shop with this craziness! I'm going to go early and pick out what I want before! So I went into the store on Monday to pre-shop, discovered we only got 20% off full-priced items and decided to just buy two sale things then and avoid the craziness that Tuesday was sure to be all-together. And one of the things I bought was this t-shirt!

jcrew tshirt
vintage button-down
old navy shorts
target bag
(don't think you can see my shoes in any of these photos... they are flip flops...)
Thought I would try not smiling in a photo for once. This is the best of the bunch. Oh well. I like this button-down too. It's simple and boxy, kind of military-inspired. Easy to just toss over things for some simple layering, no?

This bag, being my book-bag, is in just about every post, thought I would show an actual picture of it - it's a pretty basic color with a cute little floral print on it. I like it! Definitely a step up from my high school back pack...

So today is Thursday! Already? I know... At Georgetown, this means chicken fingers in the dining hall, which is pretty exciting. There's always a line, but its worth it. They are quite tasty. I only have one more class today, and its in about 2 hours. Don't know what I'm going to do until then. I could do homework, but that would be silly :) Maybe I will watch a tv show... or take a nap... this is my college life. It's kind of great

What to do with the rest of my day? Decisions, decisions. What do you do with lazy afternoons?
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your comment, so nice of you :)
    Lovely blog, i love your photos and your background!! I'm now following you and I'd love it if you'd follow me back?
    xx
    www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I Love your blog! And the layout is too cute! :)

    Thanks for the sweet comment! :)
    I hope to see you back!

    Don't forget to enter my TWO giveaways if you haven't already done so!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool bag...

    can you help me filling up my survey about fashion blog and teenager here http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HJLMGF_c98dad3b

    and participate for the giveaway in my blog thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really cute casual look :) I like a lot :) Im following you now (that sounds so creepy :P)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)