Sunday, September 5, 2010

OOTD: My Brown Belt (Again)

Yay for an outside photo shoot! I asked my roommate and friend from next door to take photos of me and, despite their uncertainties of their photography abilities and my proven lack of modeling skills, we got some cute photos.

topshop necklace
old navy shirt
vintage belt
martin&osa shorts
minnetonka moccasins

Soooo, you're probably all getting tired of my brown belt and moccasins. I promise, I won't wear the belt for at least a couple outfit posts (2, maybe? ^^) and the moccasins are just so comfortable - you do a lot of walking on college campuses! I know it's a Sunday, but I felt like dressing cute. I suppose yesterday was my schlumpy day - I wore soffe shorts and a beater. Which is weird, considering I probably went out and about more yesterday than today. But whatever. 

Some detail shots. I really like this necklace - I got it on sale for 4 pounds at Topshop when I was in England this past summer, and it's so easy to toss it on a simple outfit to make it a lot chicer!

It's a long weekend! Despite the exclamation point, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this... It's fun to go out and have some time just to chill, but I really enjoy my classes! Never thought I would say that, but I genuinely feel like I am learning something, and I want to continue! Don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow - more homework maybe? I set aside today for cleaning, homework and laundry, and what have I done? A bit of homework. When you have all this time and no one watching over you, it's pretty easy to just do nothing. I'll work on it, sure I'll get into the swing of it soon.

Have a good Labor Day tomorrow everyone!

4 comments:

  1. @janelle - I'm in the School of Foreign service as an undeclared (which is technically called International Affairs). Don't really know what I want to do yet! My classes are Russian, French, econ, and a seminar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet look! I like the collegiate style.

    megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)