Monday, September 13, 2010

OOTD: Morning Church

Sorry for not posting for two days! Saturday nothing really happened, so I had nothing to post. Yesterday blogspot was being really weird and wouldn't let me post anything. So here is my outfit from yesterday!

target tank top
target necklace
jcrew button down
old navy cardigan
gap jeans
burberry bag
nordstrom boots (can't remember the brand)



So on Sunday morning, despite how late I had stayed out playing Apples to Apples the night before, I decided to go to church. It was raining and chilly, so thank goodness I had just gotten a box from home the day earlier containing my northface and an umbrella. Those came in handy. So I found this church about a 10 minute walk away, and although it was kind of intimidating being with a congregation where I knew no one, it was kind of nice to be somewhere where I recognized the songs and rituals. 

Soon afterwards I changed into shorts and a sweatshirt. I did no homework whatsoever Friday or Saturday, so I had a lot of work to do. Basically did homework from 2-10, besides a nap and a dinner break, and the occasional facebook break :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)