Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OOTD: Lace Vest

jcrew tshirt
vintage lace shirt
gap jeans
h&m flats

I really dislike tuesdays. So excuse the lackluster-ness of this post - I spent the majority of my afternoon napping in my room (I may be on the verge of getting a cold, trying to ward that off...) and consequently had no one take my picture this afternoon. So, I had to snap a quick few this evening on my own
My flats are falling apart - see those little ripped pieces on the tops!? I know that I got them for cheap, but still, isn't it a bit soon for that?

On a brighter note, I just got back from my room after watching the season premiere of GLEE! As we get no free cable in our rooms here at Georgetown, the majority of people don't have cable. So instead there were viewing parties around the various dorms on campus. It was so exciting! The episode was pretty great in my opinion, and it was good break from evening studying

Actually, I'm basically done with my homework for tomorrow. However, I'm trying to get a start on my french expose which, to be honest, I am seriously freaked out about. We have to present a french news article in the traditional style and then the class gets to ask us whatever questions they want. Mind you this is all in french. yeah. I know this class is good for me and I am glad to be improving my oral french, but....

Oh well. Tuesday is basically done, on to Wednesday! The weeks go by so fast

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I hope you don't end up getting a cold like the one I currently have! Bleh, having a cold is so miserable, but it makes me appreciate being healthy so much more! :)

    I LOVE your lace top! It's so very pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vest is really cute... is it lace?

    http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the little touch of lace...so chic! Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good look with your french hun I'm sure it'll go good and that vest is beautiful! Literally all of my flat shoes are in the same or worse state than yours :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it so nice to find another D.C. fashion blogger, there really don't seem to be that many.
    Good luck at Georgetown, it is a gorgeous campus and the community is so fabulous, I'm sure you will have an amazing experience there!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your little lace vest! I always think lace looks great in small, unexpected doses, and this definitely fulfills that!

    If you’d like to win a handmade Mexican necklace, join the GIVEAWAY on Ruby Slipper Journeys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)