Friday, September 3, 2010

OOTD: It's Cooling Down!

Guess what: I wore pants today! Well, they aren't full-length or anything, but it's a start. I mean, I love me some shorts and skirts, but I am ready for some more moderate-weather options. 

 I feel like that photo is indecent, but it's not. The tank top is loose, but you can't see my bra I promise... Even if you could, that isn't exactly scandalous exposure in fashion world, or even the real world come to think about it... :)

old navy tank top
old navy pants
vintage belt
target bag

I wear this belt waaay to much! It was in my last outfit post too. But I wanted a brown belt for the longest time, never bought one, and now that I have one I think of so many ways to wear it! I actually have another outfit in mind that I will probs wear sometime later this week that will include it too :)

Photos are again taken with a self-timer, but to make up for that (that and the irregularity of my posting... I'm a college freshman in her first week, that should be enough explanation...) I also have some photos of the campus! It's gorgeous here, that was one of the reasons I wanted to come so badly. Also on the docket: I need to take some photos of the campus at night! The quad and surrounding buildings are gooorrgggeous (does that make any sense? In case you didn't get my stretching of the word: gorgeous!) by moonlight. So yeah, I'll work on that too.

 Clearly the most gorgeous parts of Georgetown are the front quad and surrounding buildings (shown top two), and Dahlgren courtyard (pictured below), so I thought I would throw in a random photo for fun. This is the football field you can see below (not as popular as basketball here, but go hoyas ^^) and the freshman dorm Harbin on the right - not where I'm living, but still cool :)

It's the weekend! I survived my first three days of class. Pretty proud of myself, got to be honest. Now I have a three day weekend, what to do with myself? I really don't know. Random sidenote: just finished the first of a few auditions I'm doing for singing groups on campus. I don't think I completely bombed it, but who knows! Send positive vibes and good luck my way please :)

Have a lovely weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first week of college, that's so exciting! And I am sooooo ready for Fall, and ready to wear pants and tights and leggings every day!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is such a gorgeous place!!! i wish i can do self timer photos too, but mine still ends up bad. haha!!

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those building are beautiful. If you haven't already, you must come visit England, in particular Oxford and the Cotswolds. You would love it.

    Also your outfit is perfect, I love the simple colour palette and I really need to buy some similar trousers! <3

    kimparslow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pants! Can't wait to start wearing pants too!

    xx
    Elena from http://theonewiththefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not a pants person at all but i really love yours! such a good colour x

    http://wanderingaroundaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is such gorgeous place!

    Cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that campus is gorgeous!
    good luck with college dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodluck!! Your campus looks amazing :) Also I really like the trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh i would like to study into a campus! anyway you look great and it is a classy outfit that looks great on you!

    http://manuellal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures. Glad you survived your first three days. Great outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute and appropriate =)

    http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)