Saturday, August 21, 2010

OOTD: Little Striped Dress

I was going to be all cutesy and abbreviate little striped dress like they do for little black dress. Then I realized it would be LSD and decided against it.... soo, first outfit post with my new camera! I need to take a class or two to figure out all the settings, but here are a bunch of pics (and I mean a bunch) of my outfit, as well as some I just took


urban outfitters hat
vintage belt
old navy dress

Sooo, this dress is really short. I think somebody shrunk it in the wash, because it was definitely not this short when I bought it. This season has been a bit of a struggle for me, being tall, as everyone is making really short dresses that are short on normal people, borderline vulgar on me (I'm 5'9 with long legs, so not supermodel tall, but definitely taller than the average woman) Not complaining necessarily, just saying :)

This is the beginning and end of a high speed photo taking burst - it was so much fun! I just told Natalie to start dancing around like crazy and it took photos like lightning! And these are actually quite pretty

Me experimenting with photo settings - I quite like the anti-blur one, that focuses in on whatever is closest and takes really clear pictures, like these ones :)

What do you think of my outfit? Once again, any camera tips are always appreciated!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leave me comments, I love to read them! And if you have a blog, leave the name too, so I can take a look and comment back. Thanks for visiting :)